GTX Smartis an efficient breathalyzer that has been thought through in every detail. According to its name, it provides clever (smart) performance. The breathalyzer itself controls the correctness of the sobriety control, its operation and batteries. Equipped with a professional semiconductor sensor, the test result is presented on a clear LCD display.
The breathalyser is sleek, handy and in an elegant casing made of durable plastic.
The breathalyzer is calibrated before packing and ready to use right out of the box. Also included are hygienic mouthpieces for repeated use by several people.
- indications: 0.00 ~ 2.00 ‰
- accuracy: +/- 0.10‰ at 0.5‰ at 25°C
- sensor: semiconductor
- power supply: two AA 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Dimensions (W/HI/V): 44 x 123 x 19 mm
- weight: 50g without batteries
- calibration: every 6 months or every 400 measurements
- Required mouthpiece: yes
- other: sensor self-testing
battery level control
Calibration is a concept inherent in any breathalyser.
It means that every 6 months or 400 measurements,the breathalyser must be re-calibrated.configure it to correctly interpret the wear indicator
you’re getting the sensor.